Calling all Creative Teachers!
HelpKeepKidsSafe.org is seeking the submissions of creative plans that not only teach the importance of safety to your students, but also make the material come alive for them. All submissions should follow basic lesson plan criteria such as stated objectives and the materials that will be needed to teach the plan. It is our hope that you can help to enlighten and energize other educators by sharing your thoughts, ideas and strategies for the teaching of these most important topics.
To show our appreciation to teachers who are kind enough to share their original lesson plans on child safety topics, HelpKeepKidsSafe.org will provide gift certificates to the supply store SchoolBox.com for the first 90 lesson plans submitted that meet the stated criteria. In return for the submission of three (3) lesson plans pertaining to child safety topics we would be pleased to provide you with a $50 gift certificate. In return for submitting one plan we will provide a $15 gift certificate; and $30 for two submitted plans. The plans must meet the criteria stated herein and have substance.
Instructions for Submissions:
Please submit your original lesson plans, and any original handouts or other materials you use, as follows:
- On the first page of each plan, please indicate:
- The Safety Subject Topic
- Grade Level(s) for which plan is appropriate.
- Any personal identifying information that you want to appear on the web (such as first name and last initial, full name, e-mail address, etc.).
- Please provide the following information so that we may contact you if we have any questions (this information will not be listed on the web, and will not be disclosed to any third party):
- Your name
- E-mail and/or street Address.
- Telephone numbers.
- Any other information that you would like us to know.
- Please only submit original material. Please do not include any material that is not your original material, unless you have explicit written permission to use it, or it is from a governmental entity or other source that grants an unrestricted use of their materials. If you use materials that are or may be copyrighted, please just reference the materials in the lesson plans so that a reader can locate them if they choose to do so. By submitting materials you are warranting that they are your own.
- Please send us your lesson plans along with the information requested in 1 & 2 above to:
- If your lesson plans are all in a computer file, we would prefer that you send it, if possible, via e-mail to: email@example.com.
- If your lesson plans contain original material or illustrations, or are not in a computer file, please mail them to the following address and we will scan them for you:
c/o Montlick & Associates, P.C.
17 Executive Park Drive, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30329
Thank You! Click here to start reviewing lesson plans!