Do you know the safety rules when riding in a car?
Here are some tips to help keep you safe while riding in a car:
- Always ride in the back seat of the car.
- Always buckle up in a child safety seat that is specially designed for your age, weight and height.
- Make sure your seat belt fits firmly.
- Never open the door of a car that is moving.
- Never get in a car with a driver that has been drinking alcohol.
- Never throw things in the car.
- Stay calm and talk quietly.
- Don't do anything that would make the driver look away from the road.
Remember, Be Smart, Be Safe!